Bullies call me T-Rex but I don't care.

 A beautiful TikToker who was told she looked like a dinosaur because of her three-fingered hands said she now embraces the comparison, performing under the stage name DJ Dino and selling moulds of her hands.




Cassidy Laramee, 26, from Chicopee, Massachusetts, was born with one thumb and two fingers on her right hand and had an extra thumb and deformed finger removed from her left hand as a baby.




 The car saleswoman now has one thumb and two fingers on each hand and was bullied at school, being compared to a T-Rex.  



But Cassidy now embraces the comparison and DJs at a karaoke bar under the stage name DJ Dino as well as sharing clips on social media featuring her digits alongside images of dinosaurs.



In her words: "I was born like this on my right hand, on my left hand, it was deformed, I had half a pinky [little finger] and two thumbs. I would have been killer at thumb wrestling but they had it removed when I was a baby, I don't really know what fingers I have [now], I know I have thumbs, that's it". 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Legend And Wife Welcome New Bundle Of Joy.

Nepal Plane Crash, 70 Passengers confirmed dead.

Lisa Marie Presley Dies