Mr Ibu celebrates wife on her birthday.

 Nollywood comic actor John Okafor popular known as Mr Ibu, penned down appreciation note to his beautiful wife on her birthday.



On the post he made on his Instagram handle, it turns out Mr Ibu is not only good in movies but also in real life especially family affairs. 


He could not curtail his joy while expressing how blessed he feels to be married to his understanding and encouraging partner.


He wrote "Happy birthday my dear wife @realiburess, I am so blessed to have you as my life partner, such a beautiful, understanding and encouraging partner.

To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life. Happy birthday my first class honey, no words in my dictionary can convey my feelings for you. Thanks for blessing me with Amazing children

Happy birthday".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Legend And Wife Welcome New Bundle Of Joy.

Nepal Plane Crash, 70 Passengers confirmed dead.

Lisa Marie Presley Dies