Wanted Man Mocks Police Officers By Commenting On The Post Meant To Find Him.

 A  dangerous wanted man Michael Smith took a swipe at the authorities by going under a post made by the police on Facebook meant to fish him out and dropped a mockery comment.




Michael Smith, 37, from Chandler's Ford in Hampshire, is wanted by police on recall to prison, after going missing on Saturday.

Police described him as white, 6ft tall, and of an athletic build. He remains missing. 


In a bizarre turn of events, Smith then took to the comments on Hampshire Constabulary's Facebook page to say:

 'Thanks for the athletic build comments see you wet wipes Tuesday".


The comment attracted 62 laugh reacts before it was removed, according to the Hampshire Chronicle. 

Other Facebook users also took to the comments to express their amusement at the appeal. 


A second Mike Smith even commented on the post, saying: 'Not me (or one of my relatives) - I'm a tad older that 37, not 6'' tall and those who know me would maybe agree I am not quite as big a build!'


Graham Southsea said: 'I was today years old when I learnt I was an athlete'. 


Convo below:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nepal Plane Crash, 70 Passengers confirmed dead.

Viral Disturbing Video.

John Legend And Wife Welcome New Bundle Of Joy.